Check out our helpful resources to kickstart your graduate study at IUPUI.
Graduate Student Information
Candidacy (CAND) Registration Requirements
CAND 99100, -0- credit
In addition to submitting a Graduate Application for Graduation, candidates expecting to graduate are required to enroll in CAND 99100 plus minimum 1 credit of a fee-bearing course in the term the degree is to be awarded. If graduation is cancelled or postponed, candidates must repeat the enrollment requirements in subsequent semester/s,
Privileged Candidacy Registration (CAND 99200 and CAND 99300, -0- credit)
Enrollment in CAND 99200 or CAND 99300 is permitted only in exceptional cases with special approval from the IUPUI Graduate Office.
Questions concerning candidacy registration, contact Monica Henry email@example.com in the IUPUI Graduate Office, UL 1170.
Forms for Students
Purdue Graduate School (GS) Forms
The following electronic forms for online submission are available via myPurdue using your Purdue Career Account login and password:
- Doctoral (PhD) Plan of Study
- Master's (MS) Plan of Study -- Click on Student Instructions for the Electronic Plan of Study (EPOS) for directions on how to fill out and submit the electronic web-based form
- Report of Master's Examining Committee (For department use only)
- Request for Appointment of Examining Committee (Required for Engineering oral examination only)
- Change to the Master's Plan of Study
Graduate School Paper Forms (For use only if necessary):
Purdue LaTeX typesetting software system is highly preferred and strongly recommended for use with thesis formatting. LaTeX document class information is available at the following Purdue thesis websites:
Purdue Overleaf is an online collaborative scientific writing and publishing tool. It is designed to make the process of writing, editing, and producing scientific papers much quicker for both authors and publishers. It permits Rich Text or LaTeX editing, and it is easy to switch between either mode. Our students can create an account, sponsored by Purdue, using their Purdue or IUPUI emails.
Required Exam and Thesis Forms
- GS Form 7 Report of Master's Examining Committee
- GS Form 9 Thesis Acceptance Form (Available via the Purdue Graduate School Thesis/Dissertation Forms website)
- GS Form 30 Cover page for Electronic Thesis Deposit (Available at the Purdue Graduate School Thesis/Dissertation Forms website)
- GS Form 32 Thesis/Dissertation Agreement, Publication Delay, and Research Integrity & Copyright Disclaimer Form (Available at the Purdue Graduate School Thesis/Dissertation Forms website)
- If thesis is confidential and confidentiality status needs to be maintained, complete GS Form 15 Request for Confidentiality