Mechanical Engineering Projects I
ME 59100/ 3 Cr.
Individual Advanced Study in various fields of Mechanical Engineering. May be repeated for up to 6 credit hours. Students must consult MEE Faculty for permission to enroll in this Project Based Course.
- Available Online: No
- Credit by Exam: No
- Laptop Required: No
P: Graduate Standing
After completion of this course, the students should be able to:
- Clearly identify the problem investigated
- Demonstrate creativity
- Demonstrate the use of a sound methodology
- Use sound engineering principles
- Demonstrate completeness of project
- Demonstrate effectiveness in writing
- Demonstrate effectiveness in presenting orally
Note: The letters within the brackets indicate the general program outcomes of mechanical engineering. See: ME Program Outcomes.