The MS in Cybersecurity and Trusted Systems requires 30 credit hours of coursework. Students will choose courses from three categories after consultation with their academic advisor.
Students must complete:
- 9 credits selected from the primary cybersecurity course list (LIST A)
- 6 credits selected from the elective cybersecurity course list (LIST B)
- 3 credits selected from the combined list of the primary and elective cybersecurity courses (LIST A or LIST B)
- 9 credits from the combined lists of primary cybersecurity, elective cybersecurity and foundation cybersecurity courses (LIST A, B or C)
- 3 credits from graduate courses offered in CIGT, CSCI, and ECE (note this includes all courses offered on the various lists)