CIT 21500/ 3 Cr.
This course will provide students with the knowledge and techniques of introductory web programming.
- Available Online: Yes
- Credit by Exam: Yes
- Laptop Required: Yes
P: CIT 21200 and P or C: CIT 21400
- IDE WebStorm
Course Outcomes(What are these?)
- Intro Application Development Concepts (CIT 1,2)
CIT Student Outcomes(What are these?)
- (1) Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- (2) Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Working with the Document Object Model
- Form Validation
- Getting Started with PHP
- PHP Programming Concepts
- Using PHP Programming Concepts
- Object-Oriented PHP
- Database-Driven PHP Applications
Principles of Undergraduate Learning (PULs)
1b. Identify and propose solutions for problems using quantitative tools and reasoning.
1c. Make effective use of information resources and technology.
3. Integration and Application of Knowledge
4. Intellectual Depth, Breadth, and Adaptiveness