Student file storage is available via Microsoft One Drive. The IU OneDrive provides a simple, secure way to share and store files and folders online. OneDrive consolidates your content in a single location, easily accessible from anywhere, on any device. You can create files and folders, share them using a direct link, invite others to collaborate, and continue to revise and review your content. To have the OneDrive map to a university system as a drive letter you need to go to https://cloudstorage.iu.edu and authorize the OneDrive for campus use. See the section below, How do I authorize my box account?, for more details.
Student File Storage
How do I create a OneDrive account?
Your OneDrive account will be created automatically the first time you log into https://onedrive.iu.edu.
How do I log into my OneDrive account?
To login to your OneDrive account:
- Go to onedrive.iu.edu, where you will see a university-branded welcome screen.
- If you have not already done so, be sure to read the OneDrive Information
- Click LOGIN and follow the prompts.
How do I authorize my box account?
- Use the Cloud Storage portal at https://cloudstorage.iu.edu/ to configure your storage preferences. The storage options you choose will then be available to you the next time you log into IUanyWare or use any IU-built workstation. To get started, click Log In.
- Use your IU credentials to log in if you are not already logged in, once logged in click OneDrive - IU.
- To allow IUanyWare or any IU-build workstation to automatically access your IU OneDrive, click Authorize.