Mac OS X:
- Make "Finder" active by either clicking the Finder icon in the dock or clicking anywhere on the background of the desktop.
- Click Go -> Connect to Server, or press Command + K
- For server address, enter "smb://PATH" where PATH is the path of the drive you want to map. Paths for various drives can be found below.
- If you like, you can click the "+" button to add this as a favorite server.
- You will be prompted for your CAS credentials. For Name, you must enter "ADS\USERNAME"where USERNAME is your CAS username.
- Click connect.
If you want to automatically map to this drive on startup:
- Open System Preferences -> Users & Groups -> Login items
- Drag and drop the drive from the Desktop onto the list labeled "These items will open automatically when you log in."
Helpful screenshots for these steps can be found here.
Paths to drives:
"G:" drive: in-engr-06.ads.iu.edu