Mac OS X:
- Make "Finder" active by either clicking the Finder icon in the dock or clicking anywhere on the background of the desktop.
- Click Go -> Connect to Server, or press Command + K
- For server address, enter "smb://PATH" where PATH is the path of the drive you want to map. Paths for various drives can be found below.
- If you like, you can click the "+" button to add this as a favorite server.
- You will be prompted for your CAS credentials. For Name, you must enter "ADS\USERNAME"where USERNAME is your CAS username.
- Click connect.
If you want to automatically map to this drive on startup:
- Open System Preferences -> Users & Groups -> Login items
- Drag and drop the drive from the Desktop onto the list labeled "These items will open automatically when you log in."