Show me the money!
You did it! You got an offer, but it is a good one? Visit career services and use the below info to make sure you're getting the best possible offer.
- Location of the company
- Cost of living
- Size of company
- Type of company (profit vs. non-profit)
- Benifits - insureance, vacation, retirment plan, stock options, tuition reimbursement etc.
Know Your Worth
Do some research to know what the average salaries are using:
- Current graduate salary statistics from the Office of Career Services
- Salary.com & Glassdoor.com
- US Department of Labor (bls.gov)
Cost Of Living
If you made $35,000 in Indianapolis, you'd have to be paid the below amounts to have the same lifestyle:
|Los Angeles:||$58,102||(66% higher)|
|New York||$74,563||(113% higher)|