Schedule an Appointment
Our Advisors are experts at what they do and are here to help you navigate the registration process. Come see them to get help with registering for classes, dropping or adding a class, acdemic withdraws or just to check in.
Schedule an advising appointment online (for current students with an assigned Advisor):
- Login at one.iu.edu
- Search and select “EAB SSC Campus”
- Click on “Get Assistance”
- Select “Advising” as your appointment type
- Select “Academic Advising” as your category
- Select “Meet with My Advisor(s)” as your reason
- Select “School of Engineering & Technology” as your location
- Select the name of your Advisor
- Select the date and time that works for your calendar
We have drop-in hours every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during the school year from 10am-12pm and from 2-4pm. Stop by ET101 for quick answers to advising questions.
If you are an incoming student or would prefer to make your appointment by phone, please call 317-274-2533 or stop by ET101 to get on one of our calendars.