Dual Degree Program
Today’s successful engineers need:
- A strong foundation in the sciences, mathematics, and engineering to build research and problem-solving skills
- An appreciation of the human dimension of technology
- A grasp of global issues and sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Effective communication skills
The unique structure of the Engineering Dual Degree Program (EDDP) addresses these needs and prepares you for career paths in industrial engineering, research, and more. In EDDP, you will graduate in five years with:
- An ABET-approved degree in engineering from the Purdue School of Engineering and Technology at IUPUI, Butler’s program partner
- A full major and degree in one or more of the natural sciences, mathematics, economics, or music (new!) from Butler University
- A strong liberal educational background from Butler’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Two universities. Two degrees. One program.
We are proud to announce the new Music + Engineering Dual Degree Program (EDDP). In this five-year degree program, students will graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in Music from Butler University and a degree in engineering from Butler’s program partner, the Purdue School of Engineering and Technology at IUPUI.