In earning the MS in Technology with a focus on Human Resource Development (HRD), you will complete three required core courses designed to help you understand quantitative and qualitative data-driven decision-making in industry and technology and to develop relevant skills. You will complete an additional 24 credit hours to finish the degree.
Housed in the Department of Technology Leadership and Communication (TLC), the HRD focus offers these graduate courses in online, hybrid, or face-to-face formats.
You may elect to earn the HRD Certificate while earning the MS in Technology with a focus in HRD. If you do so, the relevant courses (marked with an * above) will count toward both the Certificate and the MS in Technology degree.HRD Graduate Certificate Information
Students completing the MS Technology with a focus in Human Resource Development may work as:
- Managers and supervisors of workplace learning/training/HRD functions
- Government employees involved in workforce/career related areas
- Non-profit HR/HRD training professionals
- Consulting firm employees
- Training professionals/specialists
- Managers and executives interested in expanding knowledge regarding employee development