Earning the Human Resource Development (HRD) Graduate Certificate will provide you with strong preparation in the foundations of HRD, include related skill development. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics anticipates HRD-related job growth to be above 20% between 2010 and 2020.
This certificate will prepare you for specialized professional and managerial positions such as:
- Managers and supervisors of workplace learning/training/HRDfunctions
- Government employees involved in workforce/career related areas
- Non-profit HR/HRD training professionals
- Consulting firm employees
- Training professionals/specialists
- Managers and executives interested in expanding knowledge regarding employee development