Introduction to Technical Presentations
TCM 21900/ 1 Cr.
This integrated oral technical communication course introduces foundational skills for creating and delivering technical presentations.
- Available Online: No
- Credit by Exam: No
- Laptop Required: No
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Describe and use a recursive planning & revision process for technical
• Analyze the audiences for oral presentation of technical information
• Interpret and use appropriate nonverbal cues in context
• Effectively use presentation software
• Work effectively in teams to practice planning, organizing, and holding effective
• Analyze data and create visuals appropriate for technical reports
• Prepare and present technical information for both technical and non-technical
Principles of Undergraduate Learning (PULs)
1-Core Communication Skills