Our work starts with students. MEE faculty and staff work closely with students in a wide range of activities to ensure everyone can participate in events that will improve their academic performance and enhance their future careers.
MEE Student Resources
Stay on track by working with an academic advisor.
View the MEE Dean's List policies.
PE licensure is the engineering profession's highest standard of competence, a symbol of achievement and assurance of quality.
View guidelines for report writing.
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. at IUPUI)
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
- Energy Club (IUPUI Energy Club for students to learn and interact with industry leaders....)
- INCOSE (Student Organization at IUPUI)
- NSBE (National Society of Black Engineers)
- PTS (Pi Tau Sigma Honor Society) - by invitation only, based on academic achievement
- Robotics Club (Robotics Club at IUPUI)
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- SWE (Society of Women Engineers)
- VexU (VexU Robotics at IUPUI)