Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering
Where do our graduates work?
Systems engineers are in high demand by industry and government as reported by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Companies who hired some of our graduates with (MB)SE education as Full-time/Intern (Summer 2018 & Fall 2018)
- Helmer Scientific (Noblesville, IN)
- Siemens PLM software, MI
- Dassault Systems, Boston
- Illumina Inc., Hayward, CA
- Boeing, Seattle, WA
- Raytheon, Indianapolis IN
- Detroit Diesel, Michigan
- Cummins, Columbus IN
- John Deere, Waterloo, Iowa
- Ford Talent center, Dearborn, MI
- Caterpillar, West Lafayette, IN
- Whirlpool, Benton Harbor, MI
- Hyperfine Research Inc., Guilford, CT
- DEKA R&D, Manchester, NH
- Dassault Systemes Americas Corp, Seattle, WA
- Lumentum, Milpitas, CA
- Grote Industries, IN
How are system engineers paid?
According to Payscale.com, an early career Systems Engineer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $75,912 based on 181 salaries. A mid-career Systems Engineer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $88,276 based on 104 salaries.