MSME NON-THESIS GRADUATION CHECKLIST
Apply to Graduate Before Deadlines:
- May graduation deadline: October 15th
- August graduation deadline: January 15th
- December graduation deadline: May 15th
Submit Plan of Study for Approval:
- Must be Submitted and Approved BEFORE FINAL SEMESTER!!
- (Submit Plan of Study electronically via Purdue Graduate Database)
- REMINDER: If Plan of Study is LATE a $200 Late Fee may be accessed
- (Link to Purdue Graduate Database below)
Register for CAND 99100
- Monica Henry/Anita Sale (Instructor(s))
- You must be enrolled in CAND 99100 BEFORE FINAL SEMESTER STARTS
- **LATE CAND 99100 enrollment may be accessed a $200 Late Fee
- If you have completed all of your required coursework you may be eligible for CAND 99200
- (contact Jerry Mooney for details on CAND 99200 eligibility)
Non-Thesis Plan of Study:
- MUST include Likun Zhu as sole Chair do not include any other instructors
- Follow the Plan of Study Guidelines:
- Plan of Study Instructions & Guidelines
- Be sure ALL course Titles are listed as they appear on your Transcripts.
- Use Research Area for your areas of study NOT Concentration.
- Math Courses to be used Must be listed as RELATED
- Always submit Plan of Study as FINAL
- Note: your plan can be changed at any time after it has been approved!!
Please Schedule an appointment with Jerry Mooney if you need more details on Your Plan of study Submission!!!
You may schedule an appointment with Jerry Mooney via Student Appointment Scheduler (SAS) in One.IU
**Privileged Candidacy Registration**
- (CAND 99200 and CAND 99300, -0- credit)
- Enrollment in CAND 99200 or CAND 99300 is permitted only in exceptional cases with special approval from the IUPUI Graduate Office.
- You must have completed all of your 30 credit hours of coursework
- Domestic Students
- International Students please check with OIA to be sure you are eligible
(Contact Jerry Mooney for details and the Required Eligibility Form) email@example.com