Music of The Beatles
MUS- Z 401/ 3 Cr.
An in-depth, song-by-song look at the music, lives, and times of the Beatles. The course focuses on the music and is aimed at heightening student listening skills as well as fostering a deeper appreciation for the Beatles recordings.
- Available Online: No
- Credit by Exam: No
- Laptop Required: No
1. To be able to recognize and identify The Beatles music.
2. To recognize and identify what music and musicians influenced The Beatles.
3. To be able to list events and artists surrounding The Beatles.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of The Beatles recording techniques.
5. Be able to name and place The Beatles significant inner circle.
6. Discuss, identify and understand the various instruments The Beatles used.
7. Describe the impact The Beatles still have on the music industry.
This fulfills the IUPUI PULs: 6, 3 and 5.
This fulfills the NASM Standards: 1, 3, 4 and 7.