The M.S. Degree in Technology, ENT General concentration is applicable for either students seeking additional industry training immediately after completion of their bachelor's degree in an engineering or technology program or for industry professionals wishing to resume their studies to complete a master's degree. The ENT General concentration provides more latitude in course selection than the Motorsports or Facilities Management Concentrations. Student pursuing the ENT General concentration are required to do a directed project in an area related to industry. A total of 33 credit hours are required.
MS in Technology - Engineering Technology
Plan of Study
The MS in Technology - Engineering Technology requires 33 credit hours.
- Core MS Tech Courses (9 credit hours)
- Core ENT MS Tech Courses (9 credit hours)
- MS Tech Electives (15 credit hours)
Complete details about the ENT MS in Technology programs are available in the Student Handbook.MS Tech ENT Student Handbook
Students interested in the MS in Technology - Engineering Technology must have the following:
- Have completed or will be completing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Coursework or knowledge of trigonometry, calculus and statistics.
- Obtained an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Have taken the GRE.
- International students who are graduates of non-US institutions and whose first language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A minimum score of 550 on the paper version or 213 on the computer version is required.