Advanced Mobile Application Development
CIT 41300/ 3 Cr.
Students will rapidly develop data-driven mobile applications that are deployed to Android and iOS devices that use geolocation.
- Available Online: No
- Credit by Exam: No
- Laptop Required: Yes
- CIT 31300
- Required readings will be provided to students
- All required software in this course will be free to students.
Students will be expected to install a variety of web browsers on their machines for development and testing purposes. These include, but are not limited to, Firefox and Google Chrome.
Course Outcomes(What are these?)
- Advanced ReactJS concepts (CIT 1,2)
- Working with Global State in Applications state (CIT 1,2)
- Host Mobile React Native Apps(CIT 2)
- Using Geolocation in Mobile/Web Apps (CIT 1)
- Authentication Systems in Applications (CIT 1,2)
CIT Student Outcomes(What are these?)
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.